1. The Prize Pool is formed by the contributions of participants of the Contest and sponsorship. You can submit photos in several categories or several photographs in one category.
2. The contest starts on 1 October 2016. All entries must be received by 28 December 2016. The winners will be notified on 31 December 2016.
3. Photo entries will be judged by the Jury Board, which consists of the AboveArt’s editors and the world – renowned photographers:
— Lara Zankoul
— Baber Afzal
— Joel Robison
— Hengki Koentjoro
— Margarita Kareva
4. The photography awards categories:
— The best portrait photography
— The best landscape photography
— The best surreal photo
— The best animal photography
— The best black-and-white photography
5. Photography requirements:
— Format — jpg, png;
— The minimum size of the long side — 1000 pixels.
— The cover letter should include the name of the participant, the title of the photo, the category for nomination, contact details of a participant, entry fees payment information.
— Photos that have watermarks, copyrights and other insignia of photographers, as well as any other signs or images that hinder to see a picture are ineligible.
— If a photograph contradicts Russian legislation and norms of morality and ethics, it is not eligible for a prize.
6. The number of winners is determined in advance and will depend on the overall level of works and the Prize Fund.
7. The prize will be transferred via a payment system to the account of the winner. The winner is responsible for paying any notary public fees or taxes he/she may owe on a prize.
8. When submitting a work to the Contest:
· Participant agrees to the Rules without any exceptions;
· Participant gives consent to the personal data processing and storage;
· Participant confirms that he or she is the author of a picture and the exclusive owner of the copyright for each photograph submitted to the Contest;
· Participant agrees for using the submitted photos and publication them in the social networks and Aboveart.ru website.
9. Above Art will notify the winner within 10 working days after the result announcement via the contact information provided at the time of entry.